Elden Ring is no stranger to post-launch updates, There are more weapons and magics than we can count, and players have been discovering plenty of powerful (arguably, too powerful) abilities to slay the open-world adventure’s Great Enemies. Like the patches before it, the latest 1.04 Version of Elden Ring Focuses on stabilizing and balancing the loop by adjusting sorceries, incantations, and weapon skills.
According to the official Bandai Namco notes, the major changes included in 1.04 priority adding an option to turn camera auto rotate off and event phases for everyone’s favorite swindler, Patches. There are also some significant gameplay tweaks like an increased attack speed/lowered recover time for Colossal weapons and slightly increased FP and Stamina growth rate at lower levels – the latter might come in handy for Wretch-loving masochists. Other adjustments include but aren’t limited to:
- Increased the two-handed attack damage of Colossal Swords/Colossal Weapons. Jump attack not included.
- Increased physical block rate and guard boost of the Colossal Sword, Colossal Weapons, Great Sword, Great Hammer, Great Axe, Great Spear, and Halberd weapon classes.
- Increased the damage of Grafted Blade Greatsword.
- Increased the damage of Devourer’s Scepter.
- Decreased the scaling of status effect build-up from spells and incantations of Albinauric Staff and Dragon Communion Seal.
- Decreased the effect of Greatshield Talisman for weapons with high block rate.
Some Sorcery, Incantation, and Weapon skill buffs and nerfs are as follows:
- Rennala’s Full Moon – Increased cast speed and decreased recovery time.
- Ranni’s Dark Moon – Increased cast speed and decreased recovery time.
- Carian Greatsword – Increased cast speed at lower dexterity
- Magma Shot – Decreased FP cost and increased cast speed
- Roiling Magma – Increased cast speed and decreased time until magma explodes
- O, Flame! – Increased damage
- Giantsflame Take Thee – Decreased Stamina Cost
- Flame of the Fell God – Decreased FP cost and increased damage
- Whirl, O Flame! – Increased damage, decreased recovery time
- Burn, O Flame! – Increased cast speed and decreased recovery time.
- Lion’s Claw – Increased cast speed and decreased recovery time.
- Kick – Increased cast speed.
- Hoarah Loux’s Earthshaker – Increased cast speed. Increased cast speed on follow up input, decreased recovery time.
- Troll’s Roar – Decreased Stamina Cost. Increased cast speed on follow up input, increased distance traveled.
- Giant Hunt – Decreased recovery time.
- Swarm of Flies – Decreased blood loss buildup on enemy. (Oh, no!)
- The Flame of Frenzy – Decreased madness buildup on enemy.
- Frenzied Burst – Decreased madness buildup on enemy.
- Thundercloud Form – Decreased damage when not charged. Decreased FP cost. Increased cast speed and decreased recovery time.
There are also several bug fixes. For the complete list click the link here,
Did you spot any of your favorite abilities drastically altered in 1.04? Let us know in the comments below!
Find our other website for you and your needs
Kashtee A shayari,Jokes,Heath,News and Blog website.
Your GPL A Digitsl product website.
Amazdeel Amazone affiliated product website.
Job Portal A Job website.
Indoreetalk Hindi News website.
know24news A auto news website in english and hindi.
Q & Answer website A website for any query and question.
Quotes A Christmas Quotes.
Government job A Government job announcement portal.
Gaming Information Website A website for Gaming lover.
International News information Website A website for News Lover.
Free Guest post Website A free Guest post website.
Baby care Product website A website for your baby product.
Technology Website A website for new launching technology and mobile also gadgets Website.
Health Tips Website A website for Health related issue and some idea for health .
Share Market Website A website for share market news and some viral news related to IPO, Currency, Commodity market,Banking and finance.
Bollywood and Hollywood news A website Bollywood and Hollywood viral news .